Broadcasters, press and photographers will require media accreditation to obtain access to the boat parks, field of play and media centre.
To request access, please request accreditation here - https://aarhus2018.nemtilmeld.dk/
Sunset+Vine have been appointed as the Host Broadcaster and DR the Domestic Broadcaster.
Sunset+Vine will be producing:
Live Digital Streaming of qualification days;
- Available via embed code from 2nd to 8th August
- On-Air at 11:45 local time | Off-Air at 17:00 local time.
- Approx. 5 hr 15 min race window per day
Live World Feed from 4 Medal Race Days;
- Available via satellite from 9th to 12th August
- On-Air at 14:00 local time | Off-Air at 16:15 local time
- Approx. 2 hr 15 min race window per day
3 x 26 Minute Medal Day Highlights;
- Available via satellite at 22:00 local time on 9th, 10th, 11th August
1 x 52 Minute Event Highlights, to include final Medal Race Day;
- Available via satellite at 22:00 local time on 12th August
For distribution queries, please contact Natasha Wilkie, Sales Manager at Sunset+Vine on Natasha.Wilkie@sunsetvine.com.
For news queries, please contact Sabina Mollart Rogerson on SMollartrogerson@sunsetvine.com.
Sailing Energy have been appointed as Official Photographers for the Hempel Sailing World Championships.
Editorial rights free imagery will be available on World Sailing’s photoshelter here – https://worldsailing.photoshelter.com/archive.
For requests, please contact email@example.com.
To subscribe to all Hempel Sailing World Championship press releases, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For World Sailing media enquiries, please contact Daniel Smith, Communications and Digital Manager on:
M: +447771 542 131
For Aarhus 2018 media enquiries, please contact Cathrine Bianca Christensen on:
M: + 45 71 20 00 60